Rejection
I'll share a piece of my experience this year, recently.
Sometimes, i feel bad, worried, and worthless cause i got so many rejections this year. Yeah, so many. Until i can't cry anymore, just, sculpt, exhale, and move. Idk what this feeling is.
For example, this first month, i applying some volunteer programs (it's like youth community). i'm very entusiast for joining this. Off course i prepare my essay, my cv, n other documents, n pay for commitment fee (It's quite expensive, but i think this my investment). my heart full of hope.
You know what happened the next? Failed. I didn't make it.
That day, i feel sooooo bad. My head full of questions. Why? Why i got rejection? What Allah planning for me?
Until... in the the end of that month, i got my best gift from Allah. Something that i wish n dream since my childhood. Something that makes me cry cause full of happiness. something that I never thought would happen this soon.
n you know, both occur at the exact same time.
_
"Sometimes you get rejected because you're better suited for other opportunities that are better than that."
Komentar
Posting Komentar